BETHANY IN A NUTSHELL:
• I’ve been married to my favorite rockstar for over a decade
• I’m momma to our 3 beauties.
• I’m learning to press into my beloved identity as I speak it over those around me as we live and love in South Asia.
• I sadly slaughter this beautiful Asian tongue as I learn the heart language of my friends and neighbors.
• I am mustard seed, candle in the darkness, small…but I serve The One Who Created All Things – The Light of the World.
• As a recovering “good girl”, I have learned to be wildly inappropriate and am loving walking into the freedom that Jesus paid for.
• I am a vegetable buyer, editor, home-school co-op teacher, communicator, by-the-skin-of-my-teeth-designer, latte lover, and the girl who cries in the market when the tortilla chips magically return.
• I get choked up when parmesan cheese comes in a package from home, when I am confronted with the hard reality of nearly everyone we walk alongside, when my brave babies say goodbye to one side of the world and hello to another, when I say a sentence without mistakes, and when I hear Joy’s beautiful accent.