Welcome, friend. We’re so glad you’re here.
I’m Joy, a simple seed planter & fire starter, and the founder of Simply Bloom Co.
Simply Bloom exists to help women embrace their stories and inspire them to live more passionate and purposeful lives through the written, spoken and illustrated word.
In a nutshell, I am a…
Speaker, writer, freelance graphic designer, artist, podcaster, mentor & coach.
Police wife & momma of two.
Lover of life, speaker of truth, hugger of people.
Maker of pretty things and Simply Bloom Shop owner.
Creator of the We ROAR Project.
Voice behind the Penduka Podcast.
Obsessive tea drinker. Hot mess, saved by grace.
Born in South Africa, raised in Namibia and currently residing across the pond in Michigan.
I’m honored to have the most amazing team:
Melissa Stern is the SB Booking Manager
Tanya Follett is the SB Shop Manager
Shelby Wright is the We ROAR Project Ambassador
|| Don’t miss a thing by signing up for the monthly newsletter right here ||
LINKS AT A GLANCE:
• The We ROAR Project was launched as a way to celebrate goodness and cultivate kindness among women.
• I love the written word. And talking about awkward things. So I wrote a book about sex and marriage. That was wild.
• Then I wrote a manual about everything I learned in the process of writing and publishing that book. You can snag a copy here.
• I’m a graphic designer by day, specializing in marketing material & creative branding.
• I’m a coach & consultant to women who are passionate about getting unstuck, reaching their potential, and living the life they were created to live. My hubby and I also mentor pre-married and married couples.
• You can purchase custom Simply Bloom candles, prints, mugs & other lovely things at my merchandise table (speaking events) or online at the shop.
• I write about this messy beautiful life, along with marriage, family & faith, weekly on the blog. Occasionally you’ll find recipes, DIY projects and free printables. You’ll also find some of my dearest girlfriends sharing there too on occasion.
You can read my personal testimony here.